We send orders to our customers through the transportation company DB Schenker.
Preparation and Delivery
The usual delivery time in Spain Peninsula and Portugal is 24h to 72h.
The usual delivery time for the rest of European countries is 7/10 business days.
We deliver our products to:
- Spain Peninsula
- Balearic Islands
- Canary Islands
- United Kingdom (Northern Ireland)
- Czech Republic
Shipping costs for Spain Peninsula and the Balearic Islands are:
- Orders under €60 (VAT included): €4.95 (VAT included)
- Orders over €60 (VAT included): FREE Shipping
Shipping costs to Europe vary depending on the weight and destination of the order.
Delivery of Heavy or Bulky Products
Deliveries of packages over 10 Kg or bulky will be made to the curb.
If special unloading conditions are required, please notify us before shipment so that we can provide a special delivery quote.
You can contact us using this link or by phone at +34 948 310 791.
Special unloading conditions include:
- Any package over 10 Kg or bulky.
- When there is no elevator or staircase access prevents the delivery of goods.
- Delivery on specific days.
- If there are restricted access areas.
- If access is limited to residents, private areas, or gated communities, etc.
- If the area requires authorization from the City Hall (for bulky or heavy transportation, special measurements, circulation schedules, etc.).
- If the area requires prior reservation for loading and unloading.
- Areas where heavy trucks with platforms cannot circulate. Trucks weighing 3,500kg, etc.
- If there are restricted traffic hours.
- If there are curbs, bollards, containers, small or narrow access paths, etc.
- If the passage is single-lane or of any other type that prevents parking and stopping the vehicle for unloading.
- If the street is pedestrian-only.